Job Search a Little Foggy?
Do any of these sound familiar:
1. Post resume on every job board I could find (months ago)
2. Search job listings day after day, even on weekends
3. Sort through endless (and I mean endless) emails in my inbox
4. Delete all the emails that aren't related to the job I want
5. Not getting calls for interviews
If so, it could it be your resume.
There are times when you don’t need to completely scrap your current resume—just a few simple tweaks and updates are needed. But other times, you need a complete rewrite. When you fall in the murky areas between rewriting and updating your resume, you’ll need to be scrupulously honest with yourself. A results-focused, well-formatted résumé takes time to create – whether you go it alone or hire a professional. It makes sense to be prepared; your career and financial future could be at stake!